Thursday, October 27, 2011

NaNoWriMo+OYAN

NaNoWriMo is getting ever closer and I am quite satisfied with how my plot is coming.  I'm done outling (I may go back and edit; it is a 1000-word outline. O.o ) and I've started working on my characters.  So far I only have names for everyone.
Sparrow (MC)
Marija (Appears to be the villian)
Afon ( Ally)
Justice (Ally)

Marija and Afon are Mist People, just so you know.  I wouldn't normally name a person something that weird (Although, I love exotic names, you never know...).

The whole point in this is that OYAN has corupted me.  I have never once planned a novel before. ~gasps from surrounding audience~
But, I've been corrupted in a good way.  Maybe I will get a NaNo novel that is usable!  I really believe that having a Synopsis and outline will prevent writer's block.  As Mr. S. says, you can't write from inspiration, because you never know when you'll be inspired.  You have to be interested.  And, I must say, that I'm really excited to start working on this novel.  I love it to death.


Ignore the red squiggly line.  I forgot to get rid of that.  I did it on Microsoft Office 2010 while we had no internet.

~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler
P.S. IT SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: