Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Beautiful People, February

 I couldn't decide who to use, therefore I'm going to pick Dyani, Alistair and Jalem. :P



1. If your character could be played by any actor, who would it be?
Dyani: Wait, what's an actor?
Alistair: They pretend to be people in plays.
Jalem:  We're supposed to know their names?
Me: Don't answer that one.  You guys don't know about any modern day actors as it is.  Dyani would probably be a younger Jennifer Lawrence.  The other two?  I have no idea.  Let me think on that one.

2. Does your character have a specific theme song?
Dyani: No. What's the point?  I could care less about music.
Alistair: No.
Jalem: I love music, but I don't know that anything in particular comes to mind.


3. What’s their worst childhood memory?
Dyani: When my parents were murdered.  End of story.
Alistair: Watching a friend get trampled by a horse.  I took me a long time to regain the courage to ride.
Jalem: My parents arguing all the time.


4. If your character had a superpower, what would it be?
Dyani: Invisibility.
Alistair: Some way to control a certain fourteen-year-old girl.
Dyani: Not funny.
Alistair: (Laughs)
Jalem: I don't know.  Something artsy perhaps.


5. If your character crashed on an island with a bunch of other people, how would your character help the group survive?
Dyani: Riiight.
Alistair: Take control, make sure everything runs smoothly and such.
Jalem: It would depend on what needed to be done.  Follow orders.


6. Are they married? If not, do they someday wish to be?
Dyani: (laughs)  Me?  Married?  Right.
Alistair: Mandatory.  For me anyway.
Jalem: Perhaps.

7. What is a cause they would die for?
Dyani: A cause?  I can think of a person, but not really a cause.
Alistair:  My country, of course.
Jalem: Anything against tyranny.


8. Would they rather die fighting valiantly, or quietly at home?
Dyani: Fighting!
Alistair: Depends on the circumstances.
Jalem: At home.

9. If someone walked up to them and told them they were the child of the prophecy, would they believe them?
Dyani: Ha.  No.
Alistair: No.
Jalem: Not without considerable proof.  And a lot of it.

10. Do they prefer the country or the city?
All three at the same time: Country!
Alistair: Although, the city is nice too.
Dyani: Right.  You might have well just compared a stallion to a rat.
Jalem: Have you ever been to a city?
Dyani: No.
Alistair: (laughs)


~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler

No comments: