Wednesday, September 28, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011

What would we do without friends.
After much thought, discussion, and math (with the help of one of my best friends), I have decided I will do NaNoWriMo.

For you math nerds, I'll explain how I got to my conclusion.

At the absolute max, I can write 750 words in 15 minutes, but I'm going to give myself some lee-way, so...25 minutes.
I think (as long as I plan my day right) I will have around 1-2 hours to write a day (ON AVERAGE).
That's roughly 45 minutes for 1000 words.
So: 30 x 1000 = 3000
But, I want to challenege myself a little, so I'll say 35,000, which is...


1167 words per day.
Simple. :)

After a little more thought and no math, I decided that I would do BOTH YWP and NaNowriMo!  My minimum goal will be 35,000, but I'll still shoot for the full 50,000!

Anyway, now I need to go do OYAN and plot a novel and some other stuff.

~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler

No comments: