I'm going to interview Dyani today, who is the MC in my OYAN novel (I'll talk more about that in a minute).
1. If character's house burned down, and they were left with nothing but the clothes on their back, what would they do? Where would they go?
My house has already burned down, you know, and I ended up in the castle with the foulest woman you will ever meet.
2. Are they happy with where they are in life, or would they like to move on?
Get. Me. Out of here....
3. Are they well-paid?
I haven't held any type of money in my hand for five years.
4. Can they read?
I've never had cause to, and I don't ever want to.
5. What languages do they speak?
Oh, I don't know. English perhaps?
6. What is their biggest mistake?
I refuse to live life with any regrets.
7. What did they play with most as a child?
Horses! Dad owned a stable.
8. What are their thoughts on politics?
I could care less.
9. What is their expected life time?
Well, at the moment, I could be killed if I turned the wrong direction. Let's hope to make it to my fifteenth birthday.
10. If they were falsely accused of murder, what would they do? How would they react?
I would probably end up in a shouting match, and if I couldn't win, I'd run away.
Okay, now that that is done, I should probably tell you that I'm not planning on posting very often, but I am planning on keeping up with all the blogs I follow. ~eyeroll~
On other fantastic news, I'm currently in the middle of chapter four with my OYAN novel. It will be referred to as "OYAN novel" because it has yet to be named.
Dyani is turning out to be much more fiery than I anticipated. Alistair can't get in two words before she blows up for some sort of offense, and it appears Dyani is bringing out his bad side, because Alistair is angered easily by her. Still, I like writing about Dyani. She's basically me pumped up in over-honesty plus the fact she can talk to people she doesn't know easily.
In other words, this should be interesting.
~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler