Thursday, January 05, 2012

A Seriously Lame Post That Doesn't Have Any Excuses In It Whatsoever

I'm mostly writing this to say that, no, I haven't forgotten you (although, judging by my page views recently, I may have been forgotten).  I'm not even going to make excuses, because I spent my entire break reading and I most likely could have made an exception to talk to you.
And to talk about Mist Made, and other recent writing adventures.
I have begun the long and slow editing process of Mist Made.  This is the first time I have ever seriously confronted a novel of my writing (I have Wolf Call, Wolf Heart, and Luna Larka, of course).  I'm planning on taking it slowly, and, to avoid staring at a computer screen all day, I'm going to print it out chapter by chapter.  That way I won't think about how much ink I'm using either, if I don't do the whole thing.  (And the paper...when you use 12 point Courier and double space it...it's at 213 pages right now.)
Mist Made has been the first project I am really excited about, and, although I will probably never try to publish it, it's one of my greatest prides at the moment.

As for other writing adventures, I've tentatively gone back to inkpop, and I'm just kind of reading a few things here and there.  I don't have anything up (and won't for a while).

I'm planning on focusing on my writing a lot more now, since that is what I want to do with my life.  Up until now I've been rather lax.  Wish me luck!  Or don't.

~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with life! (I could do with luck with life too . . . <_< )