This is a special version, evidently, because BP has been hosting for one year. We have five extra questions for a relationship between two people. I'm going to ponder which two while I answer the regular questions with Sheol (my villain, his name will be changing soon; it doesn't quite fit him), Niyet, and Jalem. I really need to know them better. :P
1. Do they believe in anything that most people think is impossible?
Niyet: Hmm, not really.
Jalem: The legends of the elves living in the mountains has always intrigued me, but I don't that I actually believe in them. Could be possible.
2. Are they strong, or the "damsel/knight in distress" sort?
Sheol: Oh, I wonder. ~vicious glare~
Jalem: I'm leaning more toward knight in distress. Don't quote that.
3. Do they have a special place? (e.g. a corner in his/her bedroom, under a tree...)
Sheol: I have a hideout in an old well, if that counts.
Niyet: No, never have needed one.
Jalem: The orchard in the castle.
4. What occupation do they have, or plan on having?
Sheol: Well, seeing as I'm dead...I *did* plan on being king. ~mutters~
Niyet: I'm a mix between a soldier and an adviser at the moment. ~frowns~ If that makes any sense.
Jalem: Same as Niyet I suppose...
5. Describe their current place of residence.
Niyet: The castle, which is located in Sem. It's large of course, mostly made out of marble. I have my own room, but it's small.
Jalem: Again, same as Niyet.
6. Explain their last crisis. How had they changed when they came out of it?
Sheol: I've died. Ha.
Niyet: Probably waiting in the forest hoping that Sheol hadn't done something with everyone else. They kind of took off without me, you know. I don't know that I changed much. Maybe more respect for Alistair. ~shrugs~
Jalem: We didn't have much of a choice. It was that or let the king die. Anyway, definitely helping Alistair stop Sheol. I'm not quite as quiet anymore, I suppose.
7. If they could drive any kind of car they wanted, what would it be?
~All three blink in confusion~
8. How do they deal with change?
Sheol: I adapt quickly.
Niyet: I don't like it, but I put up with it.
Jalem: Er...I hate it. I try to avoid it.
9. If they had to amputate one body part, which one would they choose?
Sheol: Left arm. I can't use a sword with that one.
Niyet: I...don't know. Can it just be a finger?
Jalem: Funny you should ask that...
10. What would their favorite be at the local coffee shop?
Me: ~shoves other three aside~ I'll handle this one. For Sheol straight black coffee, Niyet would probably go for a smoothie over coffee, and Jalem would definitely be a mocha.
And here are the extra 5. We'll do Dyani and Jalem:
1. How did they meet?
When Alistair invited Dyani to go on the quest with them.
2. How do these two deal with conflict?
There's a lot of yelling and running away on Dyani's part, and a lot of exasperation and confusion on Jalem's.
3. Do they have a special song, phrase, item, or place?
I suppose the orchard.
4. What kind of things do they like to do together?
~grimaces~ They don't exactly like each other for most of the book.
5. Describe their relationship as a whole in 3 words or less.
Almost all conflict.
Don't forget to check out the creators of BP here and here.
~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler