Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Camp NaNo Update (again)

Camp NaNoWriMo July 2011 is almost over.
I'm only half-way through my novel.
I have to write 5,000 words everyday for the rest of the month.
Image Source


Yeah, that's what I looked like when my friend told me that, because I was too stupid to realize that five divided by 25,000 equals 5,000.
So, now you're asking why in the world I'm making a blog post when I should be writing into the late hours of the night on Microsoft Word, not on Blogger (actually it's only mid-day).  I'm here to help others in my predicament, of course.
Due to 4-H I did not write a single word last week and now I will pay for it by sneaking my computer in when I'm supposed to be working the Youth Pop Stand tomorrow, and Brianna and I can drink all the soda we want so that I will stay up late writing.  Just kidding, I'm not the hugest fan of soda, unless it's in small quantities or in the form of a Vernors Float.
Anyway, last night I was chatting my tap teacher on facebook and discussing with him my problem.  He told me to just spew it all out and not to worry about grammar, spelling, or any of that other nonsense.  After all, you have the rest of your life to edit it. My interpretation is lock your inner editor in the closet, and make sure he doesn't bang down the door until August (or September if your doing Camp NaNo August too).  Who care if you spell "that" backwards (taht, for the win)?
Also, a special 
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Image Source
to my mommy, who turns.....ummm....about that age today.  She said once you hit over forty you get in trouble for telling your mom's age and I--oops...heh heh.

Image Source
Anywhoozle, thanks for reading my blog if you do read it and....I think I'm going to go write about the beginning of their quest to halt Gasis.  HA HA HA!!  Hmmm...how many people should die?
~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler

No comments: