Sunday, July 31, 2011

Final Camp NaNo update July 2011

So, today is the last day of NaNo July 2011.
I was going to go for 35,000 words, but a friend told me to try to get to 40,000 tonight.  Right now I have three hours.  Guess what I'm doing after this?  So, I won't reach the full 50,000, but I am about to finish writing a novel in a month, and, as that same friend said, I need to be proud of that and there's always another NaNo.
Apparently there's a glitch in the site and the timezones are off, therefore, I can't validate my novel.  Stinkiness.  At least, I think it's a glitch.  I contacted NaNo and I'll let you know what they say about it.
So, after I finish Wolf Heart, I'm hoping to go on and start the next one, but I may rather collapse into bed from fatigue and then let my mind mull over it in my sleep.  We'll see what happens.  I'd like to get a head start though so that I get the full 50,000.  Also, I'm not sure what to call the final one.  Hmmm...  Then again, I may need a break from Zotnoke and I should move on to something else for a little while.  What to do, what to do.
Happy writing!


~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler

No comments: