Friday, July 01, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo

       So, you all may or may not know about National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo)  where your goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in thirty days.  There's also the Young Writer's Program for anyone who's under 13 or doesn't want to do 50,000 words.  You can set your own goal.
       But now for the real thing.  Yesterday I found out about something just as amazing as NaNoWriMo: CAMP NANOWRIMO!!!!!!!!!  for da first year eva.
        This thing is excactly the same except it's camp themed and it takes plave in July (the downside is no YWP).  In July, however, because it's the first year eva (which ryhmes with beta) there are no "Shiny Bells" such as budies or forums.  There's also a second Camp NaNo in August that does add all the amazing things, but, as far as I know, no YWP.
        So, now I'm doing both and hoping to finish the trilogy I started during NaNoWriMo.
        Now, for my actual novel, because I've suddenly decided to talk about myself.
        Wolf Heart, by me.  It's the second bok in my trilogy that I started during NaNoWriMo 2010.  There'll be a kidnapping I think.  And wolves and magic, which automatically makes it an awesome book.
~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler

No comments: