Sunday, November 06, 2011

NaNoWriMo Update

I can honestly say that this is one of my best NaNo's ever.  I love my characters, the plot is thickening, and I'm not having and problems with my word count goal.
No, I'm not lying.
The only real problem I'm having is I don't think my setting is very good.  Setting and characters have always been one thing  I lack and I have failed epically at both using NaNoWriMo.
On the bright side, I reached 10,600 words last night (and then fell asleep, with the computer running.  Thank goodness it was plugged in.  I really didn't want to lose 2000 words or so.), so sorry if I'm incoherent today. 
My plot took a very unexpected turn, I mean, really unexpected turn yesterday, and I think it may be from some drama (~gags~) at dance.
Sparrow and Afon are falling in love.
At about 10:00 last night I was like, "WHAT IS THIS!?" when I realized what was happening.  I don't like romance novels, so I may try to shove it away and get on with the story, but it might be hard.

~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler

 P.S.  I may be falling in love with Afon too. ;)

No comments: