Saturday, August 06, 2011

Back to Homeschool Supplies: The Part of School Which I LOVE


YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom went to Wally-World last night (without me, I might add, which made me angry) and got all my back to homeschool supplies.
Heaven.  <3<3<3<3<3
  • Five folders <3
  • Four notebooks <3<3
  • A box of pwetty mechanical pencils <3  (they are translucent and where you hold them, it's all bumpy<3)
  • Three-ring binder <3<3  To hold my schedule this year.  THIS YEAR I FINALLY GET MY OWN SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!
This post proves four thing (comment with any others):
  1. I'm a nerd
  2. I like lists
  3. I love organizing things
  4. I love the colors blue and green (see pictures below)
~Hyperventilates~
Also, the school room table is clean!!  We're trying a new writing program this year!!  American history in-depth!!  BOOKS!!!  Grammar!!  I have my own schedule!!
This year I'm determined to work hard throughout the entire year.  Wish me luck.
Also, pictures!  Because I am a nerd.  They are bad pictures, because I am not skilled with my sister's iPod.  And it died in the middle of e-mailing them to my computer.

NOTEBOOKS

FOLDERS

PWETTY PENCILS

THREE RING BINDER
SCHEDULE FOR TOPICS AND SKILLS

MAP

STUDENT NOTES

SCHEDULE

~Charlotte Grace, the Mind Traveler

No comments: